Monday Chat-Up - Happy BornDay To Me




Hello PAI readers! How have you all been? Its been ages! Yes, I am even shy as i write this because I know i failed my promise of never giving a break without announcing it. Sad , I couldn't keep it and I am so SORRY for breaking it.... 

But hey, don't allow me to plead for long because its an #AriesQueen Birthday! Yipeey, Its my born day !!!
I am so delighted to witness another new year filled with love, peace, joy, soundhealth and Gods amazing protection all year round. 

Birthdays are special and this is a special day to me!


I am thankful to God for the amazing gift of life, grace, mercy and numerous blessings I have been blessed with ...

I am thankful for my great family God blessed me with....

I am thankful for the friends who i have come across in this journey of life....

I am thankful for this day, the 30th of March 

I cant be able to thank God enough....

Please, join me in thanking God for this great miracle of witnessing another year

Happiest Birthday to me

Comments

Popular Posts