Happy International Women's Day !!!!!

GREETINGS!!!



Yeah here we are, kicking off on a remarkable day like this with a shout out to all women all over the world!!! Our blog show Presh Avta Dak is on to inspire you the little way she can so as to contribute its quota to the national development of our dear country. Today is  International W omen's Day Celebration and we send our Shout Out to all the Women all over the world for inspiring different individuals in various ways in life. A special shout out to my beautiful mother Lizzy Ajunwa for inspring me the greater part and most sensitive part of my life. 

A super shout out to Barrister Mrs Toyin Saraki, (Founder of Wellbeing Africa and Former first Lady of Kwara State, Nigeria) for her tireless effort in contributing to the battle for survival of African Women through Maternal and Child Health -Personal Health Record  and who inspired  me / planted the humanitarian spirit in me during my National Youth Service Year (NYSC) in her great NGO, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (of Liberia— the first woman to be elected president in modern Africa), Leymah Gbowee (Peace Activist), and Tawakkol Karman, (pro-democracy campaigner) who demonstrated their  nonviolent role in promoting peace, democracy and gender equality. I wont fail to recognize my able supervisor during my MA thesis in Peace & Development Studies in the person of Professor Olasehinde Williams,for inspiring i & so many other young women to be known as Women of Integrity and promoting Peace, Dr Lydia Umaru, Mrs Bridget Osakwe, Mrs Noami Akpan Ita, Esther Climate, and others too numerous to mention here....  Lets keep on inspiring our women to make the world a better place to be!!!
Preshavtadak, Lagos Nigeria
@precious_ajunwa

Comments

Popular Posts