Rita Dominic (Zamunda Queen) Unveils Her New Site

1-Wow-OnoBello

Amazing photos of lovely Zamunda Queen!! Wow Wow Wow!!!! I am totally in love with these new photos of Rita Dominic.
The sultry award wining actress stuns her fans in various sexy and creative photos shot by renowned photographer Boss Kelechi Amadi-Obi, who am dying to do my pre-wedding photo shoot...Oh yeah!!!

I gathered from Zamunda queen that these photos are for her new website (www.ritadominic.net).
Below are her words as she shared it
“www.ritadominic.net. Excited to bring you this..though still a work in progress, I look forward to sharing some fun stuff with you on my site”
Oh yeah mami, we look forward to more of your entertainment!!
If you aint following her on twitter, you must be dulling, hurry go follow her on @ritaUdominic and her armies @Weluvritadomnic 
2-Wow-OnoBello
3-Wow-OnoBello
4-Wow-OnoBello
5-Wow-OnoBello6-Wow-OnoBello
7-Wow-OnoBello8-Wow-OnoBello
10-Wow-OnoBello11-Wow-OnoBello12-Wow-OnoBello


Photos via www.ritadominic.net
Photographer: KelechiAmadi-Obi
Makeup:Mary Jane Ohubu for Zaron
Hair: Ugo of Make me Salon
9-Wow-OnoBello

Comments

Popular Posts