Nollywood Actress, Susan Peters Is Married




susan p 1


This is the biggest surprise of the century !! Wow Wow Wow!!!!
Actress Susan Peters exchanged marrital vows with her Dutch lover who is identified as Koen at a private ceremony in Lagos yesterday 10th October. 
#Preshavtadak gathered that the civil ceremony which held at Ikoyi Marriage Registry, Lagos was witnessed by some big nollywood mogul like Desmond Elliot, Rita Dominic, Ify Okeke among others.

Here is wishing her a beautiful happy married life!!! Where you surprised as well? Hint us on the comment box below!!!
susan p 2

She took to instagram to share this message below…
“Thank you Lord for success. To everyone who came to support. God will continue to enlarge your coasts. IJN Amen. My Family una too try. God bless you all. My colleagues @ritadominic @deselliot @ememisong @nollywoodaccess @ifyokeke @ritachiii @delphine for my flawless makeup @Ugomakeme for my princess hair.
“To my best friend @abiglow and friends and morufu my brother I appreciate. To Pastors Paul, Ola, Mrs Gotar, thank you so much. My friends and fans thanks for all the well wishes and prayers. See you in Benue.
susan p 1


sus psusan p Ssusan p x
 #Preshavtadak 

Comments

Popular Posts