Fertility of the Mind



 Good Afternoon to all my listeners and readers of this blog. Trust you are enjoying the weekend. Let me use this medium to send a Happy Married Life shout-out to my childhood friend Nicole & all the couples walked down the aisle last week Saturday being the 12th of May 2012, may the good God Bless & Prosper your Union in God’s Name… I have another juicy topic for us today as usual, so sit back and enjoy…


As our faces are dif
ferent, so are different people’s mind fertilized with different issues in life. This automatically leads to different opinion in life when issues arise, thus producing different thinkers who are glued to their own way of thinking on a particular issue. Some people’s minds are fertile with cheating and unfaithfulness to their partners. This group of individuals can hardly be faithful in any form of relationship despite having all it takes to keep a relationship financially / socially stable. The guy in question will have a beautiful caring and hardworking lady in his life yet you see him drowning in anything under the skirt. Once he set his eyes on anything woman his sexual urge will be totally out of his control. This same act might have caused him some past mistakes yet he will not learn from it because the negative fertility which is cheating has eaten deep down inside him. I know the question going on in your mind as you read/listen to this and that is, ‘‘why dwell on men alone, don’t female cheats?’’ Yeah I know, don’t be in rush because they are not left out.


Females do cheat and sometimes I wonder why some female folks put themselves in such an act, forgetting that we are our own actions, they define us. Their husbands/boyfriend/ fiancĂ© will love them with everything he has yet the act of sleeping around with their husband best friends or any other man that indicates interest is not a sin to them. What!!!!! Did I say sin; they don’t even see it as offense not to talk of sin. Most times women in this category are the ones that go after the male. This act pains me more when I find married people indulging in it more. No No No, don’t get me wrong, not that am supporting the singles to participate in it, No. Getting married is sacred and it should be respected because that’s the only union approved by our creator. We should all know that getting married is not the ultimate but staying happily married is. Loyalty faithfulness unconditional supports should be the vital things in any form of relationship.


Another category of people holds PhD in the names and addresses of native doctors. They know the Dibias and Babalawo (as the Igbos and Yoruba call them respectively) that are very good at giving one concoction to solve one particular problem or the other. Once you mention one challenge you are facing, without wasting time, you see them giving you the exact description to the native doctors’ house who they believe will solve the problem instant.



You will perfectly understand the next category of people if you have seen a jobless house wife or lady. They are the BBC, CNN and Channels TV of the home, community and state at large.  Among them are the Newscasters, News reporters, Editor/Editor-in-chief and General Managers of gossip. They hardly confirm things before spreading not minding the social damage it will cost on the people involved. Most of them forge the stuffs the spread around so as to be tagged Information Minister of Gossip by their circle of friends. They love the hailing accompany by the breakdown of any news the dish out. Most homes relationship has been damaged as a result of gossip and you and I know that is the truth. Suffix me to add, some men indulged in this act too but its more on women folk.

Awwwwhhhhh don’t give me that look girls but you know it’s the truth.
  
*******************************************************************


Alas the sound of my phone woke me up from my sleep.  R….i…..n…..n…….n….g……..

‘’Hello! Preshavtadak is on the line. Who is this, pls?’’ I inquired as I picked up the Phone.
‘’Presh is Zinny. I am calling with a new line I got two days ago ’’ my caller replied
‘’How are you dear? I hope it’s all good? This one you are calling by this period?’’ I asked Zinny who happened to be my friend
‘’It’s not well at all. I am tired of this marriage. I can’t continue with this man I call a husband. He just came in now messy and drunk as usual.’’ For how long will I continue like this?’’ she cried out.
I immediately glanced at my bed side clock to check what time it is. ‘’ What 3pm ‘’ I muttered to myself.
‘’Ohh sweet just take this easy ok. Now take a deep breath in, yeah breath out. Breathe in again, yeah breath out. Sweet, take another in, good breath out. Do you know what? Go into the kitchen take a glass of warm water and try getting some sleep afterwards. I will come to the house first thing tomorrow morning, Ok.’’ I told her.
‘’Ok, thanks a lot dear, you are always helpful’’ she answered
‘’Sweet, you are always welcome’’ I replied.


Eish!!!!!!!!! Guess you know the next set of people I want us to look into.

Alcohol addicts are the worst set of individuals to deal with. How can people drink to the magnitude of not having control over themselves? This class of people is so daft to the point that they forget how they are endangering the organs in their system, all the think is the latest joint to fish out. Their mind is so preoccupied with drinking to the extent that one begins to imagine if they have any other thing meaningful in their lives.

The fertility of every individual is usually accompanied with different things. It can either be unproductive / productive fertility. The percentages of people whose mind are fertilized with productive things are very few. Some fertilized on tools to unlocking their potentials and on creativity while others deal with things that kill the potentials in them.



My dear friends, what is your mind fertilized on? Is it on negative or positive fertility? For those on negative end, are you ready to choose a positive mental attitude towards change? It all starts with YOU. The decision to change the category of fertility of your mind begins with you identifying your shortcomings. Realizing that you are on the wrong track and ready to make a positive change is very necessary. We will never know how many people who have failed because they were programmed with bad habits/errors and never challenged their own flawed and faulted opinions, some of which needed to be amended, updated revised or rejected.


Sweethearts, you see, what may seem like an end or a difficult task or habit to put a stop to may be just the darkness before the dawning of a new dream, a new challenge, a new opportunity and a new tomorrow. Starting all over again?

Good it can be fun and it’s possible to achieve I tell you. Don’t forget every end is a new beginning and don’t forget to hit me up when you achieve the desired change you have been longing for….. I know you CAN……………

We offer psychosocial support, mail us if you need help via preshavtadak@gmail.com , follow our twitter handle @presh_avtadak , Like our Facebook Page – Presh Avtadak Inspires and visit our blog www.preshavtadak.blogspot.com to get more inspirational topics and vital news. Till next week Saturday when I come your way, do have a lovely weekend…………Much love Preshavtadak

Comments

Popular Posts