50 Cent Slams Vivica Fox For Insinuating He Is Gay

1
Fans may have expected Sunday’s Watch What Happens Live to be all about the Real Housewives of Atlanta season premiere. But once host Andy Cohen asked one of his guests about Empire, things took quite the turn.
“What were your thoughts when 50 Cent blamed the season ratings dip on ‘gay stuff?'” Andy asked Vivica.
“First of all, you know the pot called the kettle black is all I’m saying,” Vivica responded. Kandi Burruss replied, “That was some tea! That was shade. That was major shade.”
When Andy asked if 50 Cent could be gay, Vivica said “he’s not,” but not before adding, “We had a great time. He just seems like he’s got something that’s not quite clear.” She also brought up a Vibe cover with 50 Cent and Soulja Boy that raised flags for her.
Shortly after making the statements, 50 Cent went to Instagram to set the record straight. “Oh No!!! Now she things I’m gay because I let her lick my Ass. LMAO,” he wrote. “Wait, I didn’t want her to, she forced me, my hands were tied. 50 Shades of Grey.”
Soulja Boy added, “Everybody hit up this cougar..she’s single & ready to mingle …1-800-GrannyDesperateForAttention extension I’mWashedUp.”

Credit: E! #Preshavtadak

Comments

Popular Posts