Mother Flees Flat After Ghost Photobombs Her In Scary Selfie

.
image
A mother has fled her flat after she was photobombed in a selfie by what appears to be a ghost.
Natasha Boden, 26, a mother-of-one from Blackpool, Lancashire, took the picture of herself after dyeing her hair blonde, only to find the shape of a spirit face on her shoulder in the resulting image.
Even more unsettling was the fact that undertakers had mistakenly called at her door six weeks earlier asking to collect a dead body. They had the wrong address.
Ms Boden checked into a hotel for the night after seeing the spooky selfie and has ended the tenancy on her flat. She and her partner, Mark Donohue, and two-year-old daughter Dolly are currently looking for somewhere else to live.
She said she was reduced to tears when she zoomed in on the selfie and will not return to the property because she thinks it might be haunted.
Ms Boden said:
“My boyfriend is moving everything out of the flat. I can’t go back there. I’m absolutely petrified.
View gallery
.
image
“I’ve never believed in ghosts or anything like that. If someone else had taken the photograph I would think it was a load of rubbish but the face is so clear.
“I’d just dyed my hair so I decided to take a quick selfie to see what it looked like, and as I flicked through the photographs I realised there was the face of a man lurking near my right shoulder.
“I was terrified. I was alone in the flat and I knew I had to get out immediately. It was 11pm but I checked into a hotel and asked my boyfriend to meet me there. There was no way I would be able to sleep after what I had seen.
“The hotel room cost £60 for the night but it was worth it. I don’t think I can ever go back to the flat, so I have called my landlord and handed my notice in to end the tenancy.
“We have only lived in the flat for six months and I really loved living there. I am gutted, but there’s no way I can stay there after what I’ve seen.
“When I first moved in I noticed the floorboards would creak when nobody was there, but I thought it was just because it’s an old building. Now I am having second thoughts.“
“It’s just so weird. Six weeks ago I was sitting in my living room when two undertakers knocked on the door. When I opened the door they said they were there to collect a dead body.
“I told them there was no dead body in my flat but they were adamant. Eventually they came back and apologised and said they had the wrong flat, but it really scared me.
“I’ll never take a selfie on my own again.”
(Pictures: South West News Service)
#YahooNews #Preshavtadak

Comments

Popular Posts