Awwwwhhhh Paul Okoye Grants Wife's Birthday Wish To Help a Child With Cancer



This is really amazing!! Paul of P-Square shared the photo of a little boy with cancer on his instagram and wrote.
"Sometimes we all need a type of woman in our lives " a sweet,loving and caring woman indeed"... On Thursday evening i asked my wife what she wants for her birthday, and also was telling her part of my plans for her big day, but without telling her am planing for a surprise party . But then she wasn't happy, she snapped and walked out �� and I was confused, wondering if I said something wrong...
after sometime she was like did u see what I sent you on your DM? Am like nop, she said check it , with tears in her eyes.....and so I checked I saw the picture of a child, who has cancer and needed to go for a surgery ......and then said to me, all I want for my birthday is for this child to have his surgery on monday�� ,, and so on Friday morning I contacted a family member of the child,asked a few questions, was told that some good Nigerians are donating, and how much they needed to complete for the surgery... And so I and my wife completed the fund needed.... They called us and thanked us:... Then I went back on my plans on how am going to make my wife's birthday a special one.... And again she said pls even if u re planing for anything big or surprise for me..... That it won't make her happy..... That she will rather prefer we spend it on this Eniola child ..... And so I cancelled all my plans, bcos it's her wish....... By the way today is my lovely wife's birthday .....happy birthday sweetie ������ love you plenty plenty... And may God bless all the good Nigerians who contributed for this child surgery, and we pray is going to be successful ...Amen!!!

We must say this woman is amazing and worthy to emulate !! Keep inspiring us lady and here is wishing you a beautiful happy birthday  

Comments

Popular Posts